Saturday, July 03, 2010

Bottle Time

Getting our babies to take a bottle is pretty critical for us. I end up flying at weird times of the day and also going on a lot of trips for the other job, so I can't have the baby attached to me for food. Each time I wonder if maybe I'll get one of those babies that just won't take a bottle... but lucky enough Connor did great! He's taken pumped milk 2 times now from Brian and gone right back to taking it from Mom with no issues. I always try and introduce the bottle within the first 3 weeks, and almost forgot this round! Thanks to new Mama of 2 Andrea and sister Lisa for reminding me to do it! Here's a pic of the bottle giver and bottle taker:

1 comment:

Angelique said...

We just started the bottle too mostly because I have a shower to attend saturday night and would like to stay for more than an hour. I still haven't found a good time of day to express, though. Its hard to find the time when you're chasing the other one around and then when he's finally in bed, thats the last thing I wanna do!! Of course, I don't have the exciting life that you do, flying all over the place!!