Thursday, May 05, 2011

Out of date

Lots going on- blog is last thing I remember!

nana came and TOTALLY helped out. First time solo with all three as Bri and I both had to go on work trips. I don't know if she wants to come back after that one!

K is becoming fun and articulate. More of a boy than a toddler. Love him.
We found time for a date or something? I can't remember so it must have been something cool. Oh, I know! Our new dinner club! First time with 5 couples and no kids. And awesome food!
All in green for st Pattys. We are Irish!

1 comment:

Cap Fam said...

When I looked at this picture my honest to goodness first thought was..."I wonder why Lisa is wearing a flight suit?" I think it's because your hair looks a bit darker...Oh, and you two look a lot a like!!! You are all adorable (Lisa too:-)!