Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Todeay I'm half as old as my Dad!


I consider myself lucky to have a birthday so close to a major holiday. Although Groundhog day always casts a shadow on my birthday (excuse the pun...) I consider Feb 3rd a great day to be born.

My dad called me today to wish me a happy birthday. He pointed out that I am exactly half his age. He's 70. So now you know how old I am.

How many times in your life can you say you're half as old as your dad?

Here's a picture my mom sent me today of my Dad and me on my wedding day. He's the best. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes to me on BIG OLE number 35!

3 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

Happy birthday Julie! hope it was a wonderful day. Lots to celebrate this year with the growing fam :)

you look be-ute-iful in this photo btw!

Firehouse mama said...

awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Molly said...

Very cool Jules!!