Friday, April 17, 2009

Cute Bum

We were all raised in cloth diapers- but today's cloth dipes are SO SO SO functional, cute, and easy! Here is a picture of Keegan in one of his. We're not doing this full time, but still giving it a shot here and there!





I left Keegan overnight for the first time on Weds. Bri had to get up with a bottle which I think was rougher than he thought it would be. Happy to be back and happy to see this smiling face. Tomorrow is my first day back flying for the Air Force- hopefully I'll remember how to land that big thing!


cute

2 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

aren't the cloth dipes the cutest?
we use them part of the time too.

good luck heading back into the air!

Nicole said...

Good luck tomorrow! Keegan looks so cute in his cloth. I have some coupons for gDiapers if you're interested in trying them... we love them... a nice mix between cloth and disposables. :)