Thursday, December 24, 2009

Xmas Eve!!!

It's a little rough getting everything going for Christmas this year. With all the boxes to go through, it was nearly the last one that we finally found our stockings. Which can't really go on our mantel at this new house! Regardless, we got a tree up, got the ornaments we could find on it, and just enjoyed the Charlie Brown aspect of imperfection since we have a nearly 1 year old trying to grab and eat them!


Here are Brian and Keegan working together. Note: nasty beard=gone



Maggie dressed up in her shades to decorate the tree:


Even the little guy doing everything he can to help out:


And, making Xmas cookies on Xmas Eve for Santa tonight! A year ago I was very ripe and one day from my due date. !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually Nancy said (but I don't have an account and Dennis does.
What great pictures and stories/comments! Honestly, I saw the main picture and thought, where did Brian get that awful sweater(and why would he wear it, no matter who gave it to him)? Then I saw the last comment and laughed out loud. Pretty funny!Also, got a big kick out of the "adolescent scruff" comment. Dennis loves the picture of he and Maggie talking on the phone! The tree decorating and cookie making are adorable! Love seeing Keegan "helping." Nice pic of me and my son.

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

Merry Christmas Mulloys!
and am I reading your blog title right??? are congrats in order??? eeeh! yeah!

thedeavers said...

I just love how much Maggie loves cooking and posing with her creations! I think we have another budding chef in the family! By the way, love the new picture- you guys all look fantastic!