Sunday, May 02, 2010

Stylin' at Soccer

I think since she was around 12 months Maggie decided what she wanted to wear. So as we headed to her soccer game Sat she insisted on a Pink and Brown Leopard Dress, Multi-colored heart shorts, and then her jersey. At least her coach got her to tuck in the dress and shirt!



Here she is with Megan, my friend's daughter who I always tried to encourage in soccer. Megan is going to play D1 soccer next fall at USAFA! Maggie likes Megan because she gives her fruit snacks whenever we go to their house!



And, after I had 5 minutes of silence earlier today Maggie (bombshell?) walked up the stairs with THIS new tat all over her arm:



I asked her who did it and she just kept saying "I don't know!" then Keegan made his way up the stairs and I was able to figure it out. So much for 5 minutes of quiet, but thank God for washable markers!

No comments: