Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A lot of randoms..

The time is near for "next Baby" to arrive and I haven't been so great at updating. So here is a hodge podge of some recent haps, in no order whatsoever.


Here is Keegan, and in the background in Red is the guy from Desperate Housewives! honest! I have closer up pictures but I had to pretend like I wasn't trying to get pictures of him. James Denton I think is his name? Anyway, I know he's from Minnesota and my mom sends articles about his wife and how they have a normal, wholesome family. Well sure enough he was flying from Denver to Minneapolis and took an interest in Keegan due to his cool shirt. So we talked for a while but I wanted to scream "I KNOW YOU'RE FAMOUS!" even though no one else at the Denver Airport made the connection. So the paparazzi that I am... I took some sneaky shots. Here is just one.

Move to Brian's soccer game. Kids got a little restless and kept trying to run on the field after Daddy so I put two goals together and they played in this 'fort' for a while. Um, or cage.

Wearing his big sister's puma soccer gear. Real men can wear pink, right?
The two of them get along really well these days. They'll go into their play room and 'play' (aka dump out every basket with little knick-knacks) happily for a while.
Oh, the 4 of us! Not for long though. Uncle Tom (birthday boy tomorrow) got this shot
Here is Brian with Uncle Rich and Craig who drove all the way from Minnesota in my parent's minivan to drop off and pick up some stuff! SO wish mom and dad could have come as planned, but some thing are beyond our control. Everyone throw a prayer out there for Ed any chance you get.
Maggie was practicing nursing with the boppy. I can't remember why this was her expression. Maybe she realized she had a bear instead of a baby? I have those kind of nightmares all the time. More often it's that I think I've lost a baby in the bed and poor Brian has to talk me back to reality at 3am.
Big Mama herself ready to pickle. Boy? Girl? Who knows. Behind me is an attempt at packing a hospital bag but the kids keep taking stuff out and adding other stuff. Who doesn't bring a pool noodle to L and D?

1 comment:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

look at you! looking fantastic. wishing you well and hope you aren't to crazy uncomfortable at this point.