Monday, June 07, 2010

The waiting is the hardest part...

39 1/2 weeks. No baby.

But, Nana is in town, kids are LOVIN' her, kitchen is reorganized, maternity clothes are packed up for the 'next to be pregnant' recipient and I'm still feelin' good. Belly is rather large, but still measuring about right on, like I did with the other 2.

This is from today, and excuse the mess:


Different view:


Same shorts, other side, 2 days ago. It's a super dooper low belly. I think Brian and I both think it's a boy, but then sometimes I think girl. I'm kind of excited to hear the doc yell out what it is. Then I'm excited to call my sister and fake her out by telling her the wrong sex. Ha! now she won't believe me!!



And, it's hotter than heck here right now and we don't have A/C! Whew! I've been going to bed with an ice pack to cool down my 2 hearts and four legs. In case I forget, in the last few weeks Keegan has started talking a ton. Well not talking but saying words that go with things and sound kind of right. It happened out of the blue after only saying "Mo" for more "Daaah" for dog and then Da da and BAAALL. So remind me not to worry next round if this one isn't speaking a ton prior to 17 months. My baby is about to become the middle child, and will probably have to adjust pretty quickly!

Maggie asked tonight if she could jump on our bed. Brian said no, and then she asked me "why, is next baby in there now?" Oh, how I wish it were just that easy that they show up in the pack n play next to the bed.

We'll keep ya posted!

5 comments:

thedeavers said...

I'm saying girl- 9 lbs. 14 oz.!
Let the bets begin!
Oh, and she'll be born Thursday night :)
Katie

Mommy Minutes said...

I am excited to hear what you are having! I say boy.

And just wait till you become a family of five, the messes are never ending, especially with a 17 month old little boy running around! I know first hand.

Can't wait to see photos and I hope you have a smooth delivery.

Molly said...

10.2 boy!

How fun to see the dynamics of your family change!! Little Mags becoming big sister/protector of two, Baby K getting someone that he can now boss around, etc. Aw. :)

Firehouse mama said...

You are ALL Belly! I'm super excited to hear what you're having! I say girl, 10lbs even. Good luck!!

Shelly said...

OMG...you are so close!!!!!! I sort of think it's a girl, but then I'm never right when it comes to this. So it's probably a boy!! Good luck with the delivery! We'll be praying for you!!