Saturday, March 27, 2010

Iphone Pics

Thank God for the Iphone. With Brian gone, I seem to find so many things he's missing out on, so I just quickly take a low-res shot and send it off to him in a matter of seconds. That way he doesn't feel like he misses out on all the cool (um, or mostly not cool) stuff going on back here.


I caught Keegan breaking into the fridge. He's also now becoming a climber, and I've found him rocking away on Brian's grandpa's rocking chair, or sitting perched up high on my grandma, Gonny's two-step stool.

Today we woke up to 40 knot winds and blowing snow. It was AWFUL out and honestly once again Euchre didn't even want to go outside, he'd just turn and go back to his bed if I opened up the door and the blowing snow came in. So, I pulled out some of the old baby toys and "Wah-La!" major hit. The kids played for over an hour in this contraption for which I'm sure Maggie was well over the weight limit. Hey, anything to distract them long enough for me to read the most recent People Magazine!
Lastly, after some marathon naps from both kids, and a life-changing nap for me (I, for those who don't know me, am not a napper. If I do nap, it's sometimes 2-5 minutes. This one was 40 minutes and now I get what all you other people talk about why you want to take naps on the weekends). So, at wake-up we went to a car wash and I actually vacuumed out the car for Brian's return tomorrow. He doesn't approve of crackers and raisins in the car but I find driving time a great time to feed a kid, and therefore grow mold and crumbs all over the floormats. Then we headed to ChickFila so Maggie and Keegan could play in the indoor playground there. It was a semi-hit and burned a good hour plus off our day, and eliminated my need to clean up the kitchen. However, I was the only adult in the kids playground area and some caught some 8 year old telling the other kids that "the only way girls can go down the slide is if they get naked". Sweet. Super classy. Here's Keegan filling up on waffle fries. He's got about 5 foods he'll eat right now so I was excited to find a new one, even though it's obviously not a good habit for life. He also totally dug the ketchup.
Bri should be back tomorrow night! We've survived!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Not sure if you've noticed yet..(of course you have!) but someone is getting some super adorable hair in!