Saturday, March 20, 2010

While He's doing THIS... I'm dealing with THIS...

Hmmm, Spring Break 2010. So, while he's off doing this:




HERE: (Cocoa Beach for 3 weeks)


I'm dealing with THIS here:


And this guy who konked his head for another Mulloy battle wound (2nd bath to wash off poop):


And, he's decided he will ONLY FEED himself. And that's my yogurt (fiber one), the pregnant lady's. I don't want this kid to poop any more, as we've seen in the picture above what can happen.



Needless to say, Bri is gone and of course it totally snows, so although I love the weather, 7 months preggers and shoveling is starting get to me. I usually say "hey, what did the cave women do!" Apparently on kid three I've figured out some of them waited around for the cavemen to bring back the meat. I also just got a chest cough so bad I've lost my voice, and just when I had 2 kids happily in the bath the $hit hit the fan. Or the tub. And I gotta vent.

But I still love him. Both the mad pooper and the mad jumper. Oh, and Mags too. And tomorrow in the afternoon I have a sitter and I'm heading to the salon, saloon, and some shopping with my favorite old pal. Hence, the smile below.

1 comment:

Molly said...

haha jules, sorry, but this cracked me up. :) Hope your salon day is nice and relaxing!!!