Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Now you see it, now you don't

In case you didn't know, I have one of these stuck onto my midsection:



So when I woke up Friday morning to THIS:

And Brian on his last day of a trip to Toronto, I was not happy about having to shovel the driveway one more time with heavy Colorado spring snow! Then the garage door was stuck up throughout the entire storm because the sensors kept getting tricked by snowflakes crossing the safety- laser line!


We had our friends over for the snow day, Jack and Cooper, which meant Fruity Pebbles for breakfast for ALL the kids! (would you want cheerios if YOU were 16 months and the big kids had colorful sugar-laced crack cereal?!)

And then the next day- poof. It was almost all gone. We found some left over snowmen parts at a nearby park so Maggie took Daddy to prove it had truly been a blizzard the day before.

Then the kids played in the sand path in the yard, burying treasures (or rocks, depending on how you look at life)

This view we have of Pikes Peak always takes my breath away. Once I get this baby off my midsection I hope to run up and down it!

1 comment:

Stephanie Leach said...

You are looking so adorable, as are the kids! I particularly like the dog in the belly shot. He/She's all "I'm gonna get NO attention soon" :)