Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sand like Sugar!

When Lisa picked us up at the airport in Destin, she explained to Maggie that the sand there was like Snow. I tell you what, I have never seen my kids have such an AWESOME time ever and be so entertained as they were at the beaches right by Lisa's house. Maggie told me the snow was like SUGAR.


There was no chance for either of us to sit as all Keegan wanted to do was sprint to the water and would yell at the waves!


This was not a pose- but I think kinda cool




And, I can't believe I'm putting this one out there for the world to see, but there have been some requests to see the giant prego mama. Well, we always need a good before an after picture. I'll save this one for post P90x. And that was a joke...


Next winter my parents will be down in Destin too in order to escape the Minnesota Winter. I'm already game for some more time at these beaches!!!

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Destin? I didn't realize you were in Destin! Love it there..it's where all people from this town go to the beach..we go just about every year. Heading there for a wedding in Sept. with both kids..should be interesting!