Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2 week Stats

Yesterday we had Keegan's 2 week appointment. He's doing great. He is now 10 lbs 14 oz and super long. The Dr. thought he seemed extremely healthy and we don't have to go back until 2 months! GREAT! Here are a few recent pictures. His eyes are still red, but some of the red is slowly becoming pink, and will hopefully at some day become WHITE.

Eyes closed, looking peaceful:


Beware, demon red eyes:


Our whole new family. (fuzzy hat on my chest belongs to Keegan, so he was there too). Maggie, Nana, Keegan and I took the Gondola up to meet Brian and Pops while they were boarding/skiing. It was 11am and they had already stopped for a beer. Did I mention they left the house at like 9? Rough day at the slopes...

1 comment:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

SOunds like things are going great! You guys look fantastic.

Any old time you want me to do a little photo shoot of the kiddos let me know, I would love love love to do it!

hear Kate is going to be in town soon, hoping to get to see her!

hugs