Thursday, January 08, 2009

While waiting on hold for the IRS...

Since I started consulting, I never knew anything about quarterly tax payments... hence the 30 minutes on hold with the IRS to learn from a mean, know-it-all IRS lady that I actually don't have to file this quarter! YEAH!

Even Visine Super Strength won't help on these eyes! They're slowly getting less red though. And check out Maggie, our new photo-ham kid!





















Keegan's first bath. He HATED it. Granted, I think we got some soap in his gross belly button thingie. Which by the way, just fell off! Away with the stench of raw flesh becoming jerky! As you can tell from this picture Brian got stalled by the childproof aspect of the baby soap!






This is the same shot we got of Bri with Maggie. Right after this pic I gave Bri a haircut

1 comment:

deaverfamily said...

Both Maggie and Keegan are so beautiful, my neices and nephews are batting 100 % (not sure how batting averages work...)
I can't wait to hang out with Maggie, the little lady/ham that she has become, and darling Keegan who I just want to cuddle and say, "you are one tough cookie".