Thursday, January 22, 2009

His Eyes are Clearing Up!

Each day his eyes get a little better. The Docs said it would take 3 weeks, and here we are approaching 4 weeks and he's still got proof in his eyes of his quick, rough entry into this world! So, I messed with the pictures a little bit so no one can really tell!

Here is Maggie in her favorite new stance: holding onto Keegan:



Keegan konked out after Steph soothed him down. He's hit a bit of the fussy period in the early evenings. Last night however he napped right through it!


Keegan in his cool Daddy's Little Monster outfit from the Zemans. Brian was so excited about it he put it right on him, even though it's for a 6 month old. Um, it fit fine, so no worries!



Quick funny story: at breakfast this morning Brian and Maggie had their orange juice, I didn't have any. Maggie looked at me and said "Mommy, where's your orange juice?" I said, "Oh Mags, I don't want any right now" to which she replied "You want some wine?"

Man they learn fast.

1 comment:

breemunger said...

ok, that made me laugh outloud