Monday, July 13, 2009

So we went to Seattle...

almost a month ago. Here is a shot of us in our pajamas as we were leaving. The 2 moms, who first met playing soccer at the Academy like more than 15 years ago. Jen and I made it through basic training together, a lot of drama on our crazy soccer teams through out the years, pilot training, and now are both super happy being moms. Except she's now a superstar mom. Who is a pro photographer (when I have time I'll post more of her awesome pictures she got of our kids) and also a seamstress who makes neato bibs, tanks, and dipers personalized for kids, and knows how to decorate a house- all things I have not and probably never will figure out. Thanks guys for hosting us!



Taken by Jen:


3 comments:

Cap Fam said...

You are seriously way too kind, but I'll take the compliment because you guys are the best and we had soooo much fun!! I can't wait to do it again SOON. Cheers to you, Brian and your adorable twosome! The luck of the Irish is definitely on your side!!
Jen and Fam

Mike and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh how cute is Keegan. Seriously Winter is all over that. Let the dates begin :) That picture on the top of your blog is adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

This photo was such fun! Hi, Jen!
Do you have a website where I can
check on the items that you design and sell?! Julie's mama!