Thursday, July 16, 2009

Triple Digit Heat...

It's gotten pretty hot here. So we filled up the pool and have been using it for entertainment. Mom, K, and Mags all outfitted in our SPF 50 shirts because I hate smearing on sunblock:



Keegan is Euchre's biggest fan. Like Euchre walks into the room and Keegan goes nuts. Here he is smiling at his bud. The fun thing is that when we had Maggie, Euchre (our true first baby) would get up and walk out of the room in disgust any time she was near him. With Keegan, Euchre just welcomes the attention since he is the one who gets ignored!




Brian and I went out to lunch today- he took the day off and was the official 'nanny'. He and K had a fun day watching the Tour D' France and splitting a captain and coke!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh, Keegan is the cutest thing ever!!! I haven't seen him since the Z's forwarded your parents email (a few months ago). Your family is adorable!

Kate said...

...what's sun??? I can't even imagine sun right now. It's been raining all summer here. But I bet the kids LOVED the water!

And awesome your dog is great with kids! Our dog acts with Jake like yours did with Maggie...probably doesn't help that Jake tries scooping out her eyes.

Your family is so cute....

Unknown said...

I can't NOT notice Keegan's handsome papa! He is just the best dad, Margarita and all! Grammie T!

Mike and Lindsay said...

I want to squeeze that little Keegan!!! I can't believe how adorable he is. I love that Ucre let's him yank on him. Winter is all over our dog Gretzky!! Not sure how he is going to do with the hair pulling. So far so good!!!