Sunday, December 14, 2008

10 days to go!??





Well, until the due date!! Who knows what comes next and when it will happen. I think there are very few surprises in life we can be HAPPY about the outcome. Finding the sex of the baby, and of course just the excitement of WHEN the baby shows up are 2 of the unknowns that I love. Before Maggie, every night I'd say to Bri "Think this is our last night???" and lo and behold she was 5 days late and I stressed about it for 2 weeks! This time around I'm just enjoying every last bit we have as the 3 of us and wait for this baby boy to crash into our world! Here are some pics of Maggie!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog:) It is such a great way to keep on our friends "every day" lives that we would never know otherwise. I can't wait to keep reading! And, I can't wait to see your baby boy! And, you are so right, it will never again be just the 3 of you, so enjoy these last few days. I'm so excited for you guys!

Tricia said...

OMG I'm lovin' the blog Julie! And what a cute subject you have - Ms. Maggie is adorable as usual!! And you really look awesome. Love those belly pics w/ your friend! And I LOVE the pic of Maggie with her buddy!!! Too freakin' cute. I'm thinking of you lots in the days to come. Big hugs to you. Great attitude to enjoy each day as a family of 3!