Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days to go. Still No Baby!

Every night I make Brian go to bed early with me- with Mags my labor started at 2:30 am! I keep saying "Even if it starts at 11:00, we'll have a couple of hours of sleep in us by then!" And every morning we wake up- sans the contractions and a new baby! Which is OK, because I know they only come out when they're ready.... but....

So here it is the Monday before my due date. Maggie's daycare is closed, it's rainy out for the umpteenth day in a row, and I'm considering trying to keep working today which means a lot of Elmo, play dough and juice boxes to distract Maggie!

The fun thing is that my fingers have started swelling up like small sausages. Brian asked me why I wasn't wearing my wedding band and I pointed out that my circus hands were not suitable any more!

On a positive note: all Xmas shopping is done, all gifts are wrapped, and the house is pretty clean!

2 comments:

bigdogshugepaws said...

Nik and I are on high alert for any updates from you!!! Good luck. Safe journies to baby boy.

Molly said...

I am sooo on alert for you guys too! Dying to know my little nephew's name. :)