Saturday, December 27, 2008

The First Five Years are the Easiest, right?

It's official! We've been married 5 years as of today (and- if you're wondering, no I'm not in labor yet). When I met Brian back in 1993 during Basic Training at the Academy, I NEVER would have believed that in 09 we'd have been married for 5 years and have sprout number two on the way!

Here are a few pictures from our wedding day five years ago! We considered it an elopement since we had 2 weeks notice to put it together and opted to go for 2 days after Xmas in Tahoe.

With Little Sis Lisa and Big Bro Mike

'Running off into the sunset' (Photo by Stuke- as our pro guy was awful)



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great pics! A wedding in the snow...how perfect! :)

Nicole said...

Absolutely beautiful! My how life can change so quickly... :)

breemunger said...

that was a great day! Tell Bri that I can't help but notice how brown his hair was than...no gray!

And, seriously, go into labor already!

Nikki said...

Great pictures! I remember I was about 30 weeks pregnant with Coop at your wedding. And, I tripped & fell flat on my round belly (I still blame it on Matt Horin). Apparently the Mulloy babies like to come a few days late, huh?