Friday, December 19, 2008

Maggie and the 5 day to Go Belly


This camera on our mac has really changed our lives. When Maggie was a peanut, I would use it to send daily pictures to my sister since she has a boring job at the pentagon. I'd try and find ways to make her laugh. Still do! This morning we took some Belly shots- Mags holding on to the triple watermelon size mass that is strapped to what was formerly known as my waist!

Sure enough I just got an email that Lisa liked the lastest shots. And I think her work is dragging her down right now so I'm just proud to have lightened the mood.

I should add that in a week Lisa will be snowboarding in Breck with her hubby while I am with my hubby in a hospital room trying to bring out this baby boy! Live it up while you can little sis!





A few pics from the old days with Mags. Back when the office was an office, and the stocked bar with wine on top (see previous shots) was not a mere arm's reach away!



2 comments:

Firehouse mama said...

Have I told you how cute your Maggie is...well she's just gorgeous and looks like the sweetest child alive!

Nikki said...

You need to be careful with that belly! You could hurt someone with that!